Super Nintendo World Opens in Osaka

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
super-nintendo-world-opening-osaka-1024x576.jpg
Image: Nintendo

After numerous pandemic-related delays, Super Nintendo World opened in Osaka on March 18. Attending the event was GK USJ President JL Bonnier, “Father of Mario” Shigeru Miyamoto, as well as Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Toad. With a hefty price tag of 3.57 billion yuan (around $538 million), it’s a big investment. Measures such as masks, reduced occupancy, and limited ticket sales have been implemented due to COVID-19.

super-nintendo-world-osaka-grand-opening-people-with-masks-1024x576.jpg

The Mario Kart-themed “Koopa’s Challenge” and “Yoshi’s Adventure” are the only rides currently open, but there are many other attractions. The park’s virtual experience is up and running, and when visitors enter the park, they can connect to a mobile app to activate a wristband. They can...

Continue reading...

Just some random videos I skimmed through. A couple of 'em had been shown to me by a friend.
Thanks for posting. When I was putting this one together I honestly came across enough material for probably a week's worth of material but at some point, you just gotta cut it off and let it go its own way.

Become a Patron!
Back