TAG Heuer Announces $2,150 Limited Edition Super Mario Watch

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
tag-heuer-connected-x-super-mario-limited-edition-watch-mario-on-pipe-1024x576.jpg
Image: TAG Heuer

Luxury Swiss watchmaker TAG Heuer has unveiled a new Super Mario watch aimed at Nintendo fans who have deeper pockets. Strictly limited to 2,000 pieces, TAG Heuer’s “Connected X Super Mario” watch costs $2,150 and will only be available at select TAG Heuer boutique locations and its website beginning on July 15. Tag Heuer’s Connected X Super Mario watch features a red wristband, various Mario-themed watch faces, and a collectible case.

To celebrate the beginning of a long-term collaboration between the two brands, TAG Heuer and Nintendo have created a limited-edition timepiece featuring Nintendo’s most famous character: the energetic Mushroom Kingdom hero, Mario, who takes over the TAG Heuer Connected.

Source: TAG...

[url="https://www.thefpsreview.com/2021/07/13/tag-heuer-announces-2150-limited-edition-super-mario-watch/"]Continue reading...

TAG is a luxury watch brand? Uhhhhh......no
Some of them are. Some. Most of TAG's lineup is generic ETA movement overpriced junk.

I'd consider my Grand Carrera Calibre 36 to be one of TAG's better watches.

This watch costs as much or more than most PCs I built in the last 7 years.

Become a Patron!
Back