TEAMGROUP Announces New T-CREATE Products for 2021

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
teamgroup-t-create-memory-march-18-2021-1024x557.jpg
Image: TEAMGROUP

TEAMGROUP has announced three new T-CREATE products that are expected to release in April 2021. Launched back in September 2020, the T-CREATE brand includes memory and storage products aimed at content creators. The new offerings include options for both desktop and laptop devices.

The T-CREATE EXPERT DESKTOP DDR4 OC10L memory features up to 32 GB capacity per module. It has a 10-layer PCB with a built-in self-overlocking mode that can switch to a 3,600 MHz frequency for demanding tasks. Next is the T-CREATE CLASSIC PCIe 4.0 SSD, a M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD with read/write speeds of up to 5,000/4,400 MB/s. Storage capacities have not been revealed yet...

Continue reading...

Not familiar with the brand name. Anyone have experience?

Not familiar with the brand name. Anyone have experience?
They have been around for a bit, at least I recall seeing them from the DDR2 days.
They aight.

I think one of the reviewers, either here or [H], used some in a review build. They aren't anything spectacular or horrible. I see the brand on Slickdeals fairly often.

Looks like it's for sure been around since 2007

I've use their RAM as well. Still have 16GB running here in my wife's PC. They seem to be up and coming in the memory market and their SSD's are becoming more popular as well.

Become a Patron!
Back