TEAMGROUP Announces PRO+ MicroSDXC UHS-I U3 A2 V30 Memory Cards with Read/Write Speeds Up to 160/110 MB/s

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
TEAMGROUP has announced its latest addition to its memory card product line, the PRO+ MicroSDXC UHS-I U3 A2 V30. These new microSD cards come in storage capacities ranging from 128 GB up to 1 TB with read/write speeds up to 160/110 MB/s respectively. These incredibly fast transfer speeds make the PRO+ MicroSDXC UHS-I U3 A2 V30 line ideal for high-speed photography and 4K video. They are compatible with a wide range of mobile devices and cameras, although owners should check their device's specifications to ensure they support this latest standard.

TEAMGROUP has said these memory cards are manufactured using eco-friendly technology to support sustainable development. They have also passed extensive testing and are waterproof, dustproof, shockproof, anti-static, anti-X-ray, and extreme temperature resistant and come with a lifetime warranty. TEAMGROUP has stated that these microSD cards are already available on its North American Amazon store page, as of this month, but at the time of this writing, they could not be located for pricing.

See full article...

I have to admit that since I don't use much that is concerned with such things, right now, I've fallen behind in these new standards. Sure, I'll google it, but wow, there's a lot to unpack with UHS-I U3 A2 V30 and I'm sure it's all tied to getting those impressive speeds (just like all the disclaimers for USB-type stuff).

These would make decent cards for drones that use this smallish standard
Skynet appreciates your assessment. :)

Become a Patron!
Back