TEAMGROUP Launches Three T-FORCE SIREN ARGB AIO CPU Liquid Coolers with Magnetic Features

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
TEAMGROUP is launching the T-FORCE SIREN DP360 ARGB, GA360M ARGB, and GA240M ARGB today, three new AIO CPU liquid coolers for Intel LGA 1200/1700 and AMD AM4/AM5 platforms that is said to offer some revolutionary features, including a magnetic design that allows users to easily attach LCD or ARGB modules.

See full article...

The coolers (pump + rad closed loop) are pretty standardized between a few OEMs. There is variety on fans, but few of those are high quality and will almost universally make themselves noticeable under load. No one is shipping a 120/240/360 AIO with NF-A12 fans from Noctua for example (and those don't come in RGB!).

It's stuff like RGB and displays that they innovate with, for better or worse - mostly depends on the software IMO.

I agree. The screens are getting a bit over the top IMO, and yes the software compatibility makes a difference to me as well.
I'm totally down for the utility where it's usable. The screens won't be visible in all builds, and the software behind them gives me significant pause due to the potential performance considerations of the polling intervals and consistent low-level polling done.

This compounded by most builds having parts from multiple vendors each having their own low-level polling solution...

Become a Patron!
Back