Teaser Trailer for Zack Snyder’s Justice League Released

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Zack-Snyders-Justice-League-Teaser-Trailer-1024x576.jpg
Image: Warner Bros.

It would seem that the cast of the Justice League movie is every bit as excited about the upcoming re-edit as some fans are. Jason Momoa, aka Aquaman, shared a new teaser trailer for the Zack Snyder project on his Instagram page last week. It has also been posted on the official HBO Max YouTube channel where you can also watch it in full screen. So far, it already has over two million views on YouTube and nearly three hundred thousand on Jason’s Instagram. It is probably safe to say that more than a few people are looking forward to it.

View...

[url=https://www.thefpsreview.com/2020/06/22/teaser-trailer-for-zack-snyders-justice-league-released/]Continue reading...

I never did see the Justice League. After the late production switch to Whedon, I could smell a train wreck a-rolling.

I wasn't a huge fan of Batman vs Superman - not that it was 'too dark' but that it was very boring and some of the plot threads ("your mom's a Martha??") were groan inducing but I did come to appreciate the movie later. Actually I think it was Dan_D that made me appreciate the movie more with his musings in a [H] thread over it.

Become a Patron!
Back