The Callisto Protocol Will Be Available for Free on Epic Games Store from August 22 – 29

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
The third-person action-horror shooter/survival RPG was intended to be a new beginning for Dead Space series co-creator Glen Schofield and a team of veterans who formed Striking Distance Studios. Still, poor reception led to the studios' top execs leaving the company following missed sales targets.

See full article...

This game was/is just plain bad. I don't think I'd pick it up even for free. The game play is simply poor. It's a really bad rip off of Dead Space. It's graphically pretty nice but the game-play mechanics are just really bad.

This game was/is just plain bad. I don't think I'd pick it up even for free. The game play is simply poor. It's a really bad rip off of Dead Space. It's graphically pretty nice but the game-play mechanics are just really bad.
Exactly right. This is like the kid and the mom meme.... Mom, can I buy Dead Space? We have Dead Space at home. The Dead Space at home? Calisto protocol.

I'll get the code but unsure if I'll ever download and play it but nice to have the option.

Just curious, has anyone tried it after its final patches were rolled out?

Become a Patron!
Back