The Medium PC Requirements Released

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Image: Blooper Team

Something that may have slid by many with last week’s Xbox Games Showcase is another forthcoming game called The Medium. This psychological horror game will launch on next-gen consoles along with PC. It will also feature ray-tracing effects, which, given the game’s atmosphere, could be very effective. Ray tracing will be implemented using Microsoft’s DXR via DirectX 12 API.

Image: Blooper Team

Discover a dark mystery only a medium can solve. Explore the real world and the spirit world at the same time. Use your psychic abilities to...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Short gameplay demo if anyone missed it. For some reason this wasn't shown during the Xbox Games Showcase that was supposed to feature gameplay. I don't know how I feel about how the screen is split down the middle for when you're observing both the real and spirit worlds.

Yea.. Ahhh... I thought this was medium pc specs for a different game and you all forgot to put the game name in the title. Lol. Can you play a really short medium? And run from the police? So you can be a....

Wait for it....

Small medium at large!!!

Yea.. Ahhh... I thought this was medium pc specs for a different game and you all forgot to put the game name in the title. Lol. Can you play a really short medium? And run from the police? So you can be a....

Wait for it....

Small medium at large!!!
Thanks! I can always use a good giggle.

Short gameplay demo if anyone missed it. For some reason this wasn't shown during the Xbox Games Showcase that was supposed to feature gameplay. I don't know how I feel about how the screen is split down the middle for when you're observing both the real and spirit worlds.

I was thinking the same about the split. If incorporated into the controls, say pull a trigger, I'd be fine. If always on, or you have to do parts of the game requiring simultaneous dual interaction, well, I don't know about that.

Wait for it....

Small medium at large!!!

I definitely read that title a few times as well.

I'll definitely wait for the High End PC Specs.

Become a Patron!
Back