The Steam Halloween Sale Is Live

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Steam-Halloween-sale-2020-1024x576.jpg
Image: Steam

Can’t source one of your favorite graphics cards? Perhaps grabbing some solid discounts to ease the horror of it all will abate your hunger. Steam’s Halloween sale is now live and lasts until November 2 (10 a.m.). Take a gander and dig in for some monster slaying, walking undead, hack ‘n’ slash goodness. Here’s a sample of the deals that are available.

Alien: Isolation: 75 percent off ($9.99)Call of Cthulhu: 70 percent off ($8.99)Dead Island Definitive Edition: 75 percent off ($4.99)Dying Light: 66 percent off...

Continue reading...

No good deals, yet again...

Is it just me or have all the sales so far this year only had 25-33% discounts with some 50%, if you were lucky?

No good deals, yet again...

Is it just me or have all the sales so far this year only had 25-33% discounts with some 50%, if you were lucky?
I agree. I honestly feel like some these ought to be less than $10 due to age. I thought the Metro bundle was o.k., same with RE2/RE3, and Dead Island bundles. But yeah, hardly ever see much around 75 percent off(although there's a few here).

70% off...

I never fall for these. I never have. I don't buy a game I'm not interested in at any price. Pretty much anything I really want to play is purchased long before it hits significant discounts on Steam.

75% off...BTW it's outstanding.

25% off...

Become a Patron!
Back