The Witcher Season 2 Premieres on Netflix December 17

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
the-witcher-season-2-netflix-december-17-1024x576.jpg
Image: Netflix

Netflix has confirmed the release date for the second season of its popular fantasy show based on Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski’s fantasy novels of the same name, The Witcher. According to a tweet from Netflix, The Witcher Season 2 will begin streaming on its subscription service beginning on December 17. The announcement of The Witcher Season 2’s release date coincides with today’s commencement of WitcherCon, a multi-format virtual event dedicated to The Witcher universe that comprises interactive panels with news and other exciting content. WitcherCon’s two streams can be viewed below.

THE WITCHERSEASON 2DECEMBER 17#WitcherCon pic.twitter.com/HPjeucd1f4— Netflix Geeked (@NetflixGeeked)...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
its been so long since the first season I'll need to rewatch it before this one starts.

Yeah I need to watch it again too. I remember it was really good lol.. but that's about it. Happens when I binge watch a season.

Looks like I'll be doing another playthrough. I hope the DLC is more than wrinkled penis armor for Nilfgaard.

I will have to rewatch again as well. I always fall asleep to these

Become a Patron!
Back