Thermalright Showcases Its Wares at Computex 2024

David_Schroth

Administrator
Staff member
We wandered over to the TaiNEX2 exhibit hall at Computex (across the street from TaiNEX1, where most of the action is) to take a look at what Thermalright was showing off this year. We broke the ice by talking about how the Thermalright SK6 was the first product we had used from them back in […]

See full article...

Are they making screenless AIO's as well? Are their AIO's going to differentiate on performance or be another bog standard xxxmm sized AIO with the same pump and same radiator as just about everyone else?

I've been impressed with Thermalright lately. I would have kept the 360 Prism AIO I recently had, but had to return it for a lighting issue which is minor compared to the cooling performance it did on my 14700K. Their Air coolers have been great as well.

Are they making screenless AIO's as well? Are their AIO's going to differentiate on performance or be another bog standard xxxmm sized AIO with the same pump and same radiator as just about everyone else?

Yes - screenless ones are already out on and on the market with their 360mm units selling for under $70. They're trying to hit the value button in a market disruptive manner. Now that I've got a good contact with them, I'm going to see about getting a handful of their products to review.

It's cool to see Thermalright expanding into other products beyond coolers. My first Thermalright cooler was an SI-97. Their products always seem like high quality for the price in my opinion.

Become a Patron!
Back