Thermaltake SWAFAN EX12 RGB Unboxing and Demo

David_Schroth

Administrator
Staff member
Introduction On our workbench today we have the Thermaltake SWAFAN EX12 RGB White fans (CL-F161-PL12SW-A) to take a look at and get our first impressions of them. We’re presenting this as a quick write up but we’ve done a video where we’ll fire them up to see how they sound and take a look at Thermaltake’s software for controlling them so you can get a good feel for how they would perform in your rig. Overview The Thermaltake SWAFAN EX12 RGB Series fans are available in both 120mm and 140mm sizes and come in either white or black. They are […]

See full article...

Looks like nice fans. I'm waiting on someone to make a 360 fan set that's already linked together with specially designed overlapping fan design for max pressure operation when used on a rad without sounding like a wind turbine when it spools up.

I'm all about less cable clutter. Lian Li started this all and I'm still using the original SL fans, but these Thermaltake fans do look nice.

Lian Li Uni fans made it much easier to externally mount fans on a previous build. The RGB is stuck on rainbow, though. Won't respond to the included RGB controller or a mobo header.

I'm interested in how these Thermaltake fans perform.

Last edited:
Become a Patron!
Back