Thermaltake Unveils CYCLEDESK 100 Smart Gaming Desk

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Thermaltake has unveiled the CYCLEDESK 100, a new gaming desk that's designed not only for gaming and working, but also for professional cycling esports.

See full article...

There are online cycling tournaments using Zwift. It's kinda cool.

Most people I know that use Zwift for training get a mobile, height adjustable laptop cart. Can usually find them used for like $50 when hospitals are upgrading.

I'm sure TT wants a pretty penny for something that really isn't needed.

Still gotta be cheaper than a Pelaton, right?
A Zwift setup is considerably cheaper. I spent like $500 on a Kickr trainer and spare wheel with trainer tire. Use a laptop for Zwift. You use your road or mountain bike, swap out the rear wheel, mount it in the trainer and fire up Zwift. The trainer connects to your PC via USB and Zwift controls the resistance of the trainer to simulate going up or down hill.

A Zwift setup is considerably cheaper. I spent like $500 on a Kickr trainer and spare wheel with trainer tire. Use a laptop for Zwift. You use your road or mountain bike, swap out the rear wheel, mount it in the trainer and fire up Zwift. The trainer connects to your PC via USB and Zwift controls the resistance of the trainer to simulate going up or down hill.
Neat and you get to use the bike you ride anyway.

Sounds resonably affordable when compared to other input devices (yea, I know, but have you looked up the price of a good flight stick these days?) until you realize you actually need a road bike to go with it :p

Become a Patron!
Back