TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge Dimension Shellshock DLC Adds Usagi Yojimbo as a Playable Character

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Dotemu has announced that Dimension Shellshock, a brand-new DLC for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge, will be coming later this year to Steam, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, as well as PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S via backward compatibility. The new DLC adds Usagi Yojimbo, a samurai rabbit, as a new playable character, as well as new colors for the current roster, which includes Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael, April O'Neil, Master Splinter, and Casey Jones. Players can even expect to find new music and a new game mode, although Dotemu appears to be guarding the details for that until a later date.

See full article...

Been through the main game twice with friends in local co-op, it was pretty awesome (and who can forget the last boss music done by Raekwon and Ghostface Killah?), so yeah I'm down for more. Not cool with paid DLC though (I assume this will cost money). I don't like the game as much as TMNT [II]: The Arcade Game (both the 1989 arcade release and the NES port), TMNT III: The Manhattan Project, or Turtles in Time (arcade and SNES port, which I like more than the arcade version), but it definitely belongs up there with those greats. I don't own the game yet, so maybe down the road I can grab it super-cheap with this new DLC included.

Become a Patron!
Back