U.S. Army Developing Tactical Bra for Female Soldiers

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Female soldiers in the United States Army appear to be getting a uniform upgrade.

Go to post

It's designated tactical gear, not standard uniform issue, so it has a crazy amount of "testing" they are performing. Interesting.

I do value breasts.

Tactical bra's make sense to me. Why wouldn't you want your bra to have a backup clip and kevlar reinforcement? Probably more comfortable than underwire. Bra's with pockets man... sto your **** with no boob sweat.

"...designers are evaluating options such as the inclusion of flame-retardant fabrics and expertly layered compression, structural and protective materials while also taking into account the importance of accurate sizing, reliable comfort, moisture management and breathability."

I sure could use some boxers like this.

I was gonna say there are probably men who could use tactical bras as well, to help them manage their moobs, but uuhh if they are soldiers than they probably don't have moobs.

I do value breasts.
Amen brotha.

?? WTH!? I already fumble enough trying to remove these **** things. Now I have to strategize cause they're all 'Tactical' now? They're going to blow off my fingers if I don't get it right in 10 seconds!? 🤣

Great, 500 $ hammers 2000$ toilets and now 5000$ bras. So sorry, TACTICAL bras.

Become a Patron!
Back