Ubisoft Releases 30 Minutes of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Gameplay

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
assassins-creed-valhalla-eivor-ultimate-edition-1024x576.jpg
Image: Ubisoft

Ubisoft has announced that Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will be released on November 17, and to celebrate, the company has released a 30-minute gameplay walkthrough that gives fans a very good idea of how the game will look and play. Some gamers are calling it a re-skin of Origins and Odyssey (this is Ubisoft we’re talking about), but that may not necessarily be a bad thing, since the reinvention of the Assassin’s Creed franchise has been pretty well received.

“While the few hours we spent with the game represented a small slice of what’s to come, we were able to raid multiple locations, solidify a new alliances from those raids, assault a fortified castle to free a captive ealdorman, attend a Viking wedding, and even recruit a cat raider to our longship,”...

Continue reading...

I picked up Origins the other day on the Steam sale, so I'll probably set aside some time to get through that one before diving into Valhalla, but this game looks good too. Off-topic, one thing I've noticed is that Origins pretty much nails my CPU (I have a R5 2600), particularly in crowded areas. I'm playing at 1080p and my combination with my 5600 XT slices through everything else with ease. It just struggles to maintain consistent high frames with Origins, so I suspect it's this particular game-engine. Anyway, we'll see if Zen 3 improves things.

Become a Patron!
Back