Uncharted 4 and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Coming to PS5 and PC via Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
uncharted-legacy-of-thieves-collection-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: Naughty Dog

Naughty Dog has announced the Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection, a bundle that comprises remastered versions of Nathan Drake’s seemingly final adventure, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, as well as Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, a standalone expansion starring Chloe Frazer.

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection will be available for both PlayStation 5 consoles and PC in 2022. Naughty Dog hasn’t provided any real details on the graphical upgrades that each game has received, but a trailer confirms that Uncharted 4 and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy will look better than ever thanks to support for higher frame rates.

This brand-new remastered bundle includes Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, featuring Nathan Drake as he hunts for Captain Avery’s long-lost treasure, setting off for one final far flung adventure across the jungles of...

Continue reading...

Cool to see Uncharted games on PC. Uncharted 4 was the only one in the series I didn't care for (and the only one I don't own), but Lost Legacy was some pretty good sh1t. Like Horizon Zero Dawn, I would have never played these games on PS4 if I knew they were coming to PC. It would be really dang nice if they put Amy Hennig's original Uncharted trilogy on PC.

Become a Patron!
Back