Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection Is PlayStation’s Weakest PC Launch, Behind Days Gone

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection is the weakest-performing PC port that PlayStation has released so far, according to numbers derived from SteamDB.

See full article...

It's like the movie didn't do so great but they figured.. screw it maybe the video game will.

I was a fan of Amy Hennig's Uncharted 1-3. Why the f*ck aren't those on PC? I borrowed Niel Druckmann's (guy behind TLoU) Uncharted 4 on PS4, played it, didn't care for it at all. Lost Legacy was pretty good (got it on PS4 for 10 bucks), way better than 4, but it was basically standalone DLC, just a little quick adventure. Would have been nice to play it on PC, but like most Sony exclusives I had no f*cking idea it would be coming to PC later. I would have really appreciated being able to play all the Uncharted games on PC, where I could aim with a dang mouse.

Anyways, Uncharted 4+LL is not what people wanted on PC. It's the first 3 games. And in light of how much better PC ports of other Sony-exclusive games have been, the low-effort barebones port 4+LL got is weaksauce. Not surprised people aren't falling over themselves to snap this up on PC. Also for those PC-only players who never got to play any of the Uncharted games but want to, why would they start at the very end, with the last game in the series plus a little spin-off?

Well I started the series with 4 and then got the 1-3 collection, and the first game is pretty terrible especially after playing 4 first.

2 and 3 were better, pretty good even, but not sure they would still hold up these days without updates.

Become a Patron!
Back