Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (PC) Players Complain of Forced Mouse Acceleration, Lack of FOV Slider, CPU Compatibility Issues, and More

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Naughty Dog and Iron Galaxy finally released their PC port of Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves for PC gamers this week, but some players don't seem to be thrilled with what was released, having raised attention to a number of alleged technical issues.

See full article...

Could have started the title at the word "players" and stopped the title at "complain".

And in other news, water is wet.

Related article: https://www.eurogamer.net/digitalfo...ieves-an-accomplished-but-unambitious-pc-port
"The Legacy Collection on PC is accomplished enough but is somewhat lacking in ambition. It performs well, it does not have intrusive stutter and it looks like the PlayStation 5 version for the most part. I like it, but I want it to be better. The graphical options are limited and the few upgrades it has over the PS5 version do not tend to make the game look noticeably better. Furthermore, the game's level of detail is worse than PS5, which is something that should never happen. Uncharted is good in a plain way. It does the job it needs to do and the inclusion of reconstruction technology support is welcome, though I'd like to see XeSS added to complete the set. However, Iron Galaxy's work clearly fails to fully take advantage of the platform's potential in the way that Marvel's Spider-Man did - and that's a shame."

EDIT: Who the F*CK releases a PC game in 2022 with mouse acceleration forced on?!?!!!

Uncharted: LoTC is the worst Playstation launch on Steam going by SteamDB that even Days Gone beats it numbers by miles! 😬

It's always best to release the 4th installment to a franchise, first, eh?! /s 😂

Last edited:
Could have started the title at the word "players" and stopped the title at "complain".

And in other news, water is wet.
These seem like legitimate issues that can make a game unplayable to some players.

BTW, I'm tired of the mantra that complaining is bad. If one person complains about something nothing will happen, it is harmless, but if enough people complain about the same thing there is a chance the devs. will fix the issue. So complain more, not less. If you just keep quiet things only get worse.

So complain more, not less. If you just keep quiet things only get worse.
There is a fine line between legitimate and justified complaints, and flat out bitching and whining.

Not saying you do it - but at least here in the US, a lot of folks find themselves frequently way, way over that line.

Become a Patron!
Back