Vampire: The Masquerade Is Entering the Battle Royale Arena in 2021

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
vampire-the-masquerade-battle-royale-teaser-1024x576.jpg
Image: Sharkmob

We recently learned that Paradox had delayed its highly anticipated Vampire: The Masquerade sequel to 2021, but Bloodlines 2 won’t be the only game in the tabletop RPG franchise that fans will be able to enjoy next year.

Sharkmob, an up-and-coming game studio located in Sweden, has announced that it is also working on a game set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe. While its title is unknown, the game will be a battle royal title meant for release in the second half of 2021.

“Experience the next thrilling evolution of Battle Royale multiplayer action games set in the cult classic Vampire: The Masquerade universe where vampire sects are at war across the streets and rooftops of Prague,” a teaser reads.

“Choose...

Continue reading...

Is it a supernatural Vampire game(?) or is it Call Of Duty game on steroids?

Vampires that uses guns to kill and uses pipes for melee attacks?!

Um...

This sounds really stupid. Vampires at war.. what happens when a werewolf pack runs through. Or are werewolves the fog?

And here I was thinking it was halloween, and not april fools days. 2020 sure has everything backwards!

This makes about as sense as a sims battle royale game. Wait, that makes more sense than this. I can't come up with anything that makes less sense than this bright idea. Maybe a Thief battle royale?

Not a big fan of Battle Royales in general. I guess it makes as much sense as... zombie husks.

Become a Patron!
Back