Warner Bros. Is Developing a Zatanna Movie

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
zatanna-dc-header-1024x576.jpg
Image: DC Comics

Have you grown tired of comic book movies yet? No? Well, that’s good, since DCEU Mythic’s Jeremy Conrad has learned that Warner Bros. is now developing a film based on DC’s popular, long-running magician superheroine, Zatanna, who’s blessed with telepathy, teleportation, elemental control, and other neat powers.

“I’ve learned today that WB has finally begun development on a movie featuring Zatanna, and am told this is separate from the Justice League Dark project Bad Robot is working on,” Conrad reported. “It also sounds like other characters who have been members of Justice League Dark might also head to the big screen, but that’s much further out.”

Warner Bros. hasn’t confirmed anything yet, but as an older report from...

Continue reading...

Cannot say I've heard of this one, but I've never been a huge comic guy.

Get her and the girl with the Canary going and I might have to watch this... For purely wholesome purposes of course. (Plus I dig the women in power thing going on... Make me smile to see my granddaughter and grandson both have heroes to emulate! )

Overall she's kind of a neat character. She's in roughly about a dozen of the Bruce Timm Batman TAS and Justice League stuff. Think female Dr. Strange but performs as a Las Vegas act. Most never know she's the real thing unless they need her help. Her father was an escape artist that trained Bruce Wayne.

Yep-I'm a nerd. :)

Overall she's kind of a neat character. She's in roughly about a dozen of the Bruce Timm Batman TAS and Justice League stuff. Think female Dr. Strange but performs as a Las Vegas act. Most never know she's the real thing unless they need her help. Her father was an escape artist that trained Bruce Wayne.

Yep-I'm a nerd. :)

Me too, I knew all of this. Of course, I have no confidence in DC being able to pull this off based on their track record for live action movies lately.

Me too, I knew all of this. Of course, I have no confidence in DC being able to pull this off based on their track record for live action movies lately.
Sad but true. I was thinking about it yesterday. Could already visualize someone in a boardroom with ideas of cloning another movie all the while ignoring how this project has so much material to work with in developing its own identity and being original.

Become a Patron!
Back