Wesley Snipes Breaks Two Guinness World Records with Blade Reprisal as Deadpool & Wolverine Nears $825 Billion Worldwide

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Wesley Snipes, the American actor and martial artist best known for his roles in several classic action films of the '90s, including Demolition Man, Passenger 57, and, of course, Blade, has managed to break not one, but two Guinness World Records following his decision to reprise his role as Marvel Comics' half-vampire anti-hero in Deadpool & Wolverine, according to a new blog post that the authority on record-breaking achievements shared last week.

See full article...

Well, if you didn't see it here it is certainly going to pop up in a dozen+ other places...

These days, if you really don't want spoilers, you either have to totally unplug, or go see it Day 1 (and sometimes even those aren't enough)

I mean a title that didn't spoil in the title was possible. "Deadpool and wolverine cameo breaks two guieness world records. Spoilers inside".

Problem solved.

A week after Harry Potter I didn't see a first glance spoiler like "xxx character dies click here to see how.".

Well, if you didn't see it here it is certainly going to pop up in a dozen+ other places...

These days, if you really don't want spoilers, you either have to totally unplug, or go see it Day 1 (and sometimes even those aren't enough)
I'm pretty good at avoiding spoilers. I don't even really have to try. It hasn't ever really been a problem for me, has never really been a concern. I'm a person who usually ends up getting around to movies and games months or years later, yet spoilers weren't a major concern in my life. I certainly wasn't expecting a spoiler from a site that is primarily focused on PC hardware news and reviews. That's what makes it all the more shocking and impactful.

Become a Patron!
Back