What to play....

Dogsofjune

FPS Regular
So I finally got off my *** and installed the 5600X with a Scythe Fuma 2, and I don't have a clue what to do with it first. It's mixed with the 6800 XT.
Trying not to swap the B450 out for a X570 Itx board and DDR4 4000 ram. But I know eventually that will happen.

Thinking God of War, I see Elden Ring is getting mixed reviews. I have run the gamut of 3dMark junk. Possibly thinking of Cyberpunk.....

I need some eye candy gaming.....

So I finally got off my *** and installed the 5600X with a Scythe Fuma 2, and I don't have a clue what to do with it first. It's mixed with the 6800 XT.
Trying not to swap the B450 out for a X570 Itx board and DDR4 4000 ram. But I know eventually that will happen.

Thinking God of War, I see Elden Ring is getting mixed reviews. I have run the gamut of 3dMark junk. Possibly thinking of Cyberpunk.....

I need some eye candy gaming.....
I played cyberpunk and while it fit the ascetic it felt very... cell shaded to me. I never really got j to that. Thinking of Elden Ring as well. Make sure you check out assassins creed valhalla and odyssey. Both are grand in scale with great visuals.

Become a Patron!
Back