Xbox Series X Mini Fridge Launching in December 2021 for $99.99

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
xbox-series-x-mini-fridge-pre-order-october-19-1024x576.jpg
Image: Xbox

Microsoft has shared the launch details for its Xbox Series X Mini Fridge, a miniaturized and chillier version of its flagship next-gen console. In the first wave of production, the Xbox Series X Mini Fridge will be available exclusively at Target and Target.com for $99.99 in the US, while those in Canada will also be able to purchase one online via Target.com. Pre-sales for the mini fridge will begin on October 19 ahead of the item’s arrival at multiple retailers globally in December 2021.

From Xbox:

The mini fridge, created in partnership with Ukonic!, gives “Xbox and Chill” a whole new meaning. With LEDs and surface-features made to resemble the Xbox Series X, your friends will be amazed while their thirst is quenched! The sleek matte-black tower holds up to 10 cans of your favorite beverage and has two shelves in the door, so...

Continue reading...

Ironically, I'm in the market for a new mini-fridge, as I accidentally f*cked up the one I have been using for 20 years. Yeah, I was chiseling ice and broke a gas line (well I punctured the ice tray). I was lazy, and instead of hauling the mini-fridge outside to defrost, I thought I could just chisel away the extra ice. My brother made the same mistake a couple years ago, and now my dumb-@ss did the same.

I really wanted the full-size XBSX fridge, but I'll certainly take this one.

I wonder if these are actual refrigerators and not like the stupid little 6 pack sized usb powered ones I have seen everywhere. Those are basically just a box with with fans in it.

What are the chances one could actually buy one of these?

Should be fun to try and spot the difference on Ebay for scammers trying to sell these as actuall consoles.

I wonder if these are actual refrigerators and not like the stupid little 6 pack sized usb powered ones I have seen everywhere. Those are basically just a box with with fans in it.
Replying to my own post LOL. I read somewhere else it is not a real fridge, it is a thermo-electric cooler. So buy it for the bling factor, not to actually keep things cold.

Replying to my own post LOL. I read somewhere else it is not a real fridge, it is a thermo-electric cooler. So buy it for the bling factor, not to actually keep things cold.
Says it holds 10 cans. So not very big.

Is that for keeping your Mountain Dew you need to wash down those Dorito's during extended MLG sessions? :p

Says it holds 10 cans. So not very big.

This picture (from the linked video) puts it in perspective best I think.

1634682281529.png

Doesn't look like it will even fit a tallboy...

Well. Maybe two on top on their side.

Become a Patron!
Back