XFX SPEEDSTER MERC 310 AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT BLACK Edition Video Card Review

magoo

Quasi-regular
Introduction On our test bench, today is the first add-in-board partner-designed custom AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT GPU-based video card we have tested. The XFX SPEEDSTER MERC 310 AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT BLACK Edition is a new, completely custom video card, from XFX sporting the new Radeon RX 7900 XT GPU. This is the […]

See full article...

1. Loved it was all on one scrollable page. Thank you for that.

2. Interesting review and the speed comparison was interesting too.

Are there 4080 numbers to compare to?

Also when you called out fhat the fan curve was max... I thought there would have at least been a generic noise test, I guess it just wasn't all that loud to warrant a mention?

Someone said that after completing one round of overclocking, you can then undervolt it and repeat the overclocking cycle to release additional frequency headroom.

Is that true? Does it work that way ?

1. Loved it was all on one scrollable page. Thank you for that.

2. Interesting review and the speed comparison was interesting too.

Are there 4080 numbers to compare to?

Also when you called out fhat the fan curve was max... I thought there would have at least been a generic noise test, I guess it just wasn't all that loud to warrant a mention?

Thanks, I like the scrolling page as well, I think it's working out well.

You can use the 4080 numbers from this review as a comparison if you'd like to, they were on the same system, and games. Though not price comparable, you are welcome to compare them directly if that is needed.

https://www.thefpsreview.com/2023/0...080-o16g-gaming-oc-edition-video-card-review/

Someone said that after completing one round of overclocking, you can then undervolt it and repeat the overclocking cycle to release additional frequency headroom.

Is that true? Does it work that way ?

Haven't heard of that, and have not tried it.

Become a Patron!
Back