Your RMA Experiences?

ThreeDee

Semi-regular
I sent a GTX 1070 back to EVGA that wouldn't display over HDMI or DP. I sent it out via USPS. USPS lost the card for a week and then the card mysteriously just showed up in California and finally made it to EVGA

EVGA was quick to get the "new" card out back to me via UPS ground.

I get the "new" card and head over to my friends house to get it installed for him. (he's the actual owner of the card but would have let the card's warranty expire because he's a procrastinator and was in dire need of an intervention)

I install the card and again .. no display over HDMI. I take the card home and had another setup that I was working on and tried the card in it using DVI. It displays but there are artifacts in BIOS and of course in Windows.

Chatted with EVGA support guy and now I have another RMA going .. and EVGA sent me a prepaid label this time.

Even though it seems they sent me back the same card that I sent to them .. overall I'm happy that they are "taking care of" me with a replacement.

I asked for an RTX 2070 replacement for my troubles ... I don't think that's going to happen though :p

Become a Patron!
Back