Zoe Kravitz to Play Catwoman in Matt Reeves's "The Batman"

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Warner Bros. and director Matt Reeves have found their Catwoman for "The Batman." The prized role has gone to Zoe Kravitz (X-Men: First Class, Mad Max: Fury Road, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse), who isn't a stranger to the genre. Selina Kyle was previously played by Anne Hatheway in Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises.

In recent weeks, the role came down to Kravitz, Zazie Beetz of “Atlanta,” “Deadpool 2” and “Joker,” “Baby Driver’s” Eiza Gonzalez and Oscar winner Alicia Vikander. Ultimately, Kravitz won out, despite some worry about scheduling issues with “Fantastic Beasts.”

Neither my large or slightly smaller heads have a problem with this decision... for completely different reasons.

Wasn't too familiar with her before this announcement, but **** if she doesnt look like Catwoman ripped right out of Year One.

Ultimately, Kravitz won out, despite some worry about scheduling issues with “Fantastic Beasts.”
Considering she died in the last Fantastic Beasts I guess we know that flash backs will play a large role in the next installment.

Another superhero movie... Used to be worth it to me to at least redbox them... Today, looking at spiderman far from home. (Or whatever is called).. Just wasn't even worth redboxing... Ive soured a lot on superhero movies obviously.

Become a Patron!
Back