God of War May Be the Next PS4 Exclusive Coming to PC: “Only on PlayStation” Label Removed

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
god-of-war-cover-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: Santa Monica Studio

When Horizon Zero Dawn was officially announced for PC earlier this month, Head of PlayStation Worldwide Studios Hermen Hulst calmed PS fanboys down by saying that it didn’t mean every PS4 exclusive was coming to the PC, but another port of a beloved exclusive may, in fact, be just around the corner.

As spotted by DualShockers, the official website for God of War no longer carries the “Only on PlayStation” exclusivity label. (Here’s an archived version of the page, where the label can be found directly under the primary graphic.)

While this...

Continue reading...

This would be great news. Everyone should get a chance to play this game. I'd love to replay it on PC.

Sony just needs to launch a Playstation PC client and they can keep their little "Only On Playstation" branding.

I just finished that game on PS4 Pro about a month or two ago. One of my favorite games of the 8th generation. Would ****ing love for it to come out on PC.

I almost bought a PS4 Pro for this game and Spider-Man. I'll be psyched if it comes to PC. Pre-order and all if it does.

This would be great news. Everyone should get a chance to play this game. I'd love to replay it on PC.

Sony just needs to launch a Playstation PC client and they can keep their little "Only On Playstation" branding.

I got a PS4 for Christmas as a gift (still don't know why), and this was one of the free games. I have downloaded it but have yet to play it, or the PS4 much. May give it a try some time.

I got a PS4 for Christmas as a gift (still don't know why), and this was one of the free games. I have downloaded it but have yet to play it, or the PS4 much. May give it a try some time.

My PS4 was collecting dust for a couple of years until I picked up God of War for $9.99 - well worth the dust off, game was excellent.

I picked up God of War for $9.99
Same price I paid. Good things come to those who wait. Unless you are on a Nintendo system. Then the biggest discount you'll ever hope to see is a $60 game being knocked down to $40. On other platforms you wait a year or two, you can grab a game for $5-10. Nintendo will sell you a Switch port of a Wii U title from 2012 for full $60 in 2020.

Become a Patron!
Back