Post Your Gaming/Workstation Setup

Eduardo_Domingot

{NG}Fidel
Staff member
Figured we should have one of these more generic threads around just so people can show off their hard work and effort. Seeing as I am getting the ball rolling I will begin with mine.
Working on getting all three monitors changed out eventually as well as my aging HEDT CPU. Beyond that I am very happy with everything.
IMG_6587.jpegIMG_6589.jpeg

Last edited:
That yellow lighting within the white/black case is really nice looking honestly. Makes me wish I had a window on my Ncase :(

Thank you. I was never into any rgb lighting at all until this build. I didn't go over the top, but honestly I don't mind it. The lights actually change and I just caught it on yellow, but you're right I do like the contrast.

PC.jpg
Upgraded a bit this weekend. A buddy of mine bought my 8700K and Z370 motherboard, so I got a really good deal on a new 9900K and that went in a new Aorus Ultra Z390 I have had for a while but never used. Also went with a new case (Asus TUF GT501) and tried AIO water cooling for the first time which I swore I would never do, but it was a pretty easy upgrade.

Last edited:
Become a Patron!
Back