Prime Video Gets Ranked as the Best Value among Streaming Services

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Prime-Video-Logo-1024x576.png
Image: Amazon

The amount of streaming services has exploded over the last couple of years. It wasn’t that long ago when Prime Video, and Netflix, were your only real choices for quality content. These days, nearly every major network, or production company, either has its own service or is working on one. HBO Max and NBC’s Peacock are the most recent additions to the pack. Each seeks to find its own niche in the increasingly flooded market. With so many choices, it follows suit that data is now being accumulated to reflect which services represent the best value.

Streaming service aggregator Reelgood is one such company to publish its results for the best value. Streaming service aggregators have begun to pop up in the wake of all of these new...

Continue reading...

I do like that I can subscribe to HBO, CBS and other services through it
Yeah, that has turned out to be a nifty feature. I've got CBS and our VUDU/Movies Anywhere accounts linked to it. Not all the movies carry over but most do. Ironically, on this one less than smart HiSense t.v. we've got, Amazon will stream the movies in 4K when its own Vudu won't. It's a nice little workaround. My only real complaint is that it takes their servers a bit longer than other services to 'spin up' to 4K. Sometimes up to a minute or so when Disney, Netflix, Vudu, will get there in seconds.

Become a Patron!
Back