AMD Releases Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.2 Driver

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
amd-radeon-software-adrenalin-2020-edition-1024x576.jpg
Image: AMD

AMD has released its Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.2 driver, which adds support for Death Stranding, F1 2020, and Hyper Scape’s open beta. According to the release notes, Radeon RX 5700 XT owners can expect up to eight percent better performance playing Death Stranding under the high preset vs. the 20.5.1 driver package. They can also expect up to five percent better performance playing F1 2020 under the ultra-high preset vs. the 20.7.1 package.

Fixed Issues

Launching VR applications using the Oculus Rift headset may cause corruption or a system hang on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.AMD Bug Report Tool may fail to load the available application lists and does not time out when failing to load.Previews for video content on Netflix using...

Continue reading...

Tried it on my friends rx580 8GB. Artifacts unless i reverted back. Awful luck for my friend its either AMD gpu drivers or its his hardware/software configuration.

Tried it on my friends rx580 8GB. Artifacts unless i reverted back. Awful luck for my friend its either AMD gpu drivers or its his hardware/software configuration.
Artifacts where in game? Desktop?

Become a Patron!
Back