EVGA’s New Queue-Based Checkout Gives You Five Hours to Grab a GeForce RTX 30 Series GPU

I signed up for an RTX 3090. We'll see how that goes.
I've been F5ing away on NewEgg off and on for the last few weeks. Last night I got the semi-usual tease but this time with both EVGA 3080 and 3090's at the same time. Added to cart two or three times only to have removed at checkout. After the third time, both went back to out of stock. It'll be interesting to see if this approach works out better.

I've been F5ing away on NewEgg off and on for the last few weeks. Last night I got the semi-usual tease but this time with both EVGA 3080 and 3090's at the same time. Added to cart two or three times only to have removed at checkout. After the third time, both went back to out of stock. It'll be interesting to see if this approach works out better.

I'm just curious as to how long it will take.

^^I signed up on 9/17 at 8:21AM and the last batch of e-mails was sent to people who signed up about an hour ahead of me.

It's a completely meaningless data point, but it gives me hope of getting it soon-ish, lol.

^^I signed up on 9/17 at 8:21AM and the last batch of e-mails was sent to people who signed up about an hour ahead of me.

It's a completely meaningless data point, but it gives me hope of getting it soon-ish, lol.

I signed up yesterday. So, I imagine I'll be waiting for awhile.

Is it just me or is it mostly just EVGA that is still selling cards? They are pretty uncomon ever here and theit queue system is not implemented here yet anyways but I don't hear or see anything much with the other brands well other then that miserably failed Gigabyte thingie some days ago.

Is it just me or is it mostly just EVGA that is still selling cards? They are pretty uncomon ever here and theit queue system is not implemented here yet anyways but I don't hear or see anything much with the other brands well other then that miserably failed Gigabyte thingie some days ago.
EVGA is a US-based company and largest AIB in this country for NVIDIA gaming processors. I don't know if their sell forward volumes or higher than, say, ASUS or PNY. But that is the primary reason you do not see much of them in other parts of the world.

EVGA are one of the more highly regarded Nvidia board partners over here.

Brands are a little bit different from country to country.

We rarely or never get boards by some brands that are popular in europe over here.

Different board partners are bigger in different markets.

EVGA are one of the more highly regarded Nvidia board partners over here.

I just tought they were smaller compared to companies like Asus, MSI and Gigabyte which are the most common ones around here but they seem to be the most active atm, well from what little info I see online about 30xx card sales.

Other brands like Inno3D, gainward and pallit I have less confidence as it is harder to find reliable info about their hardware.

Other brands like Inno3D, gainward and pallit I have less confidence as it is harder to find reliable info about their hardware.

I when I first got into PC's years ago Gainward seemed to be fairly popular if I remember correctly, but don't see them as much anymore.

I when I first got into PC's years ago Gainward seemed to be fairly popular if I remember correctly, but don't see them as much anymore.

Yeah, I feel like Gainward was everywhere 20 years ago, but that they have either left th eU.S. market, or otherwise scaled back in later years. No idea.

Become a Patron!
Back