Cyberpunk 2077 Will Be Unlocked for PC Players in the US on December 9

You could tell it was a massive success for them based on the DL speeds on Steam, it was really struggling.
I didn't download until the morning I posted about pre-loads being open. Got most of it in around 20-30 minutes on GOG. I don't know how the patch went since I usually just turn on the rig and let it do its thing when I get back home. It was just ready when I went to check last night. Even with bugs/glitches/whatnot, I'm happy for CDPR. This looks fun and not something I'll get burned out on in a couple of hours like so many other games in the last couple of years. From what I've read in reviews I can burn through the main campaign quickly and go back and explore every nook and cranny at leisure, or just take my time. I like that. It's made a huge difference with replayablilty for W3 over the years.

I am interested in this but I think I'll let it bake for another month or so and get some more patches under the belt. Also go on sale.

I am interested in this but I think I'll let it bake for another month or so and get some more patches under the belt. Also go on sale.

Honestly man.. even from the hour or so I've played... I'd say drop the release price unless you're strapped for money. In that case UNDERSTOOD! Been there done that!

I've been on the fence with buying this, but may end up just biting the bullet. I can't see this going on sale any time soon and if it does it will be minimal like RDR2.

Become a Patron!
Back