Bloober Team Discusses The Medium’s Ray Tracing and NVIDIA DLSS Support

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
the-medium-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: Bloober Team

The Medium made waves back in July when it was introduced during Microsoft’s Xbox Games Showcase. In an exclusive interview with Wccftech, producer Jacek Zięba confirmed that the title would support ray tracing just like Bloober Team’s previous title, Observer: System Redux, as well as NVIDIA DLSS.

We have two supported ray tracing modes for The Medium – Performance Mode that has enabled reflections and RTAO in all performant locations (when only one world is rendered), and Quality Mode, which features reflections, RTAO, hybrid translucent, and some RT shadows enabled...

Continue reading...

Who the F gives exclusive anything to Wccftech and expects to be considered anything remotely close to credible

Pretty sure I'm gonna get this one but I might wait to see if the price drops a bit more. Just not sure if I'm into the dual reality thing. I don't have an Xbox so purchasing is the only real option.

Did they kill the game pass for PC?
don't think so but I don't have it. Thanks for the reminder! I might look into getting it. ATM the moment I'm a bit overloaded with services right now between gaming and streaming though.

don't think so but I don't have it. Thanks for the reminder! I might look into getting it. ATM the moment I'm a bit overloaded with services right now between gaming and streaming though.

Yea me too. It tried it out to play oddworld or whatever it was called for a buck before I got a free copy from AMD.

Did they kill the game pass for PC?
It’s still alive but it doesn’t have parity with respect to what’s available versus console. A few decent things there, but not nearly as good.

It’s still alive but it doesn’t have parity with respect to what’s available versus console. A few decent things there, but not nearly as good.
Not every game on console has a PC version, and it is ultimately up to the publishers whether or not they also want the PC version on Game Pass.

I admit that I have gotten good mileage out of the console Game Pass, but I do not have a desire to also pay for the PC version.

Become a Patron!
Back