EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 XC3 ULTRA GAMING Review

Brent_Justice

Administrator
Staff member
Last edited:
Nice Review David...

Yes, we know that most of the comments on this article will snipe at the lack of availability and pricing of any modern GPU. Go ahead, join the forums and add to your post count by airing your grievances. That being said, we’re assuming that if there’s a reasonable stock of all of these cards in the marketplace that the RX 6800 and the factory overclocked AIB RTX 3070s will land at a comparable price point, whatever it happens to be.
True, quite true. Sniping though is the only recourse I have though for vent our anger at a situation we have little to no control over. Originally I wrote we, but I can only speak for myself. I can only vote my displeasure with a snipe here and there and to NOT cave with paying outlandish prices (currently) for these cards. There will be a better day ahead, and I have to wait patiently until the time comes when availability and pricing level off to more reasonable levels.

I will add, I've been in the queue for a 3751... I'm at 10/29/2020 9:11:19 AM PT, and the queue for that one has moved ... 29 minutes from release. So I might get my card in 7 years.
I was in the que for my 3080 since 9/16/2020. Launch day.

Thanks, @David_Schroth for the awesome review! With all the hype about how just about everything under the sun beat the 2080 Ti it was really nice to see some comparisons here. I especially liked how you used a ROG Strix version since I have the same.

My favorite part is the charts for power and temperature

Average Frame Rates Per Second (Higher is Better)

More wattage and temps means more FPS? I am so in. Lemme peel this waterblock of my TR.

I wish I knew I could score one of these. Hopefully one day.

May I suggest separate DLSS only benchmarks. DLSS can turn this 1440p card into a 4k gaming card.

Become a Patron!
Back