Best Buy Will Only Sell NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Online

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-ti-extreme-close-up-angled-1024x573.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

When NVIDIA launched its GeForce RTX 3080 Ti last week, Best Buy opted to limit the initial sales of green team’s new flagship graphics card to its physical stores instead of offering them both online and at brick and mortar locations. The electronics retailer has decided to do the opposite for NVIDIA’s next Titanium GPU, however. According to PCMag, which reached out to a customer service rep, Best Buy will only be selling its GeForce RTX 3070 Ti units to online shoppers when it launches on June 10. Enthusiasts who’d like to try their luck tomorrow morning can bookmark this link...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's been pretty bad in recent months. They've managed to completely circumvent any of the measures BB had in place. Last month I did hear through the grapevine they were trying to fix it but I haven't heard anything since.

Meanwhile, this isn't a big surprise since, to my knowledge, there's not a single location in the U.S. that is selling Ampere cards in store yet. Pretty sure that MC have been the only ones and even that's gotten pretty crazy at times.

edit: I know the story says BB sent the 3080 Ti to physical, but ours didn't get any and I'd be suprised if any arrived in our state at all. We're ususally luck to get dust cakes. Although, if another Paul Blart movie comes out, we'll be sure to get a few hundred thousand copies of those.

Become a Patron!
Back