Control Is Free on Epic Games Store until June 17

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
control-red-1024x576.jpg
Image: Remedy Entertainment

Remedy Entertainment’s critically acclaimed action-adventure shooter, Control, is free on the Epic Games Store until June 17 at 11 a.m (EST). NVIDIA GeForce RTX (and select GeForce GTX) graphics cards owners who haven’t tried Control yet will definitely want to check it out, as the paranormal thriller serves as an excellent showcase for green team’s ray tracing and DLSS technologies. Control fans who want the complete experience can also grab the season pass for $7.49, which includes “The Foundation” and “AWE” expansions.

Winner of over 80 awards, Control is a visually stunning third-person action-adventure that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Blending open-ended environments with the signature world-building and storytelling of renowned developer, Remedy Entertainment...

Continue reading...

Ok that one is surprising. Singing up now, I've almost bought that one several times.

I can’t help but think this game didn’t do well. I’ve got it from Humble Choice, from PS Plus, and now EGS — and never paid for it

I too as well also will grab this game .. I wonder if it's appropriate for a 12yr old girl?

I grabbed it yesterday when it dropped. Looked interesting when it came out, but never bothered.

Game is worth playing just for the RT alone.
Feel free to turn it off mid game, and throw up a bit in your mouth.

This is one of those, I really should get back to, kind of games for me. Someday. . .maybe. I really like the whole Jeanne Grey/Scully thing with her and the pseudo-X-Files theme but for some reason, I get bored with this one.

I too as well also will grab this game .. I wonder if it's appropriate for a 12yr old girl?
I feel the game is Adult geared. That said all kids are different and if in doubt play the game first and then decide.
It's rated ESRB MATURE 17+

I still need to get around to checking out this game, and I was waiting for a Steam sale, but hey, free is free.

Ended up getting this as well. Just have to find the time to get to it.

Become a Patron!
Back