Netflix Releases First Teaser for Masters of the Universe: Revelation

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
masters-of-the-universe-revelation-he-man-charging-1024x576.jpg
Image: Netflix

Netflix has released the first teaser for Masters of the Universe: Revelation. Developed in partnership with Mattel Television, Masters of the Universe: Revelation is an upcoming 2D anime series that serves as a direct follow-up to the classic He-Man and the Masters of the Universe animated adventure cartoon from the 1980s. Executive produced by Kevin Smith (Clerks, Chasing Amy) and featuring the voice talents of Mark Hamill, Kevin Conroy, and other celebrities, Masters of the Universe: Revelation will begin streaming exclusively on Netflix on July 23.

Masters of the Universe: Revelation is the first piece of episodic content from the franchise to be produced in nearly 20 years. To celebrate the fans who have waited so long for its return, it was important to us to honor the original storyline. Fans who followed the adventures...

Continue reading...

I need a hero but NOT the Tina Turner version.... it just isn't the same.

Sort of looking forward to this. I like the art. I like the voice actors but the originals were pretty awesome for the time too. Don't get me wrong as I am a huge fan of Mark and Kevin. We'll see and I agree with @Dan_D, hopefully, no agenda and just some awesome fun! Definitely not into the music they picked for the trailer though.

Isn't everything on Netflix a woke dumpster fire now?

Isn't everything on Netflix a woke dumpster fire now?

It's not a Netflix specific issue. It's pretty much all scripted entertainment now with only a few gems here and there that either avoid going that route or actively push back on it.

Become a Patron!
Back