LG 2022 OLED TV Lineup Leaked, Includes 42-Inch C2 Model

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
lg-cx-48-inch-oled-gaming-setup-1024x576.jpg
Image: LG

LG is planning on releasing an even smaller OLED TV next year for display enthusiasts who think the 48-inch C1 is still too big. That’s according to a leaked list of upcoming models for 2022, which include a 42-inch C2 display alongside the usual sizes such as 55- and 65-inch panels. HDTVTest’s Vincent Teoh discovered the listings at Korea’s Radio Research Agency (RRA) certification database and LG Korea’s official website.

From Teoh:

New 2022 LG OLED TVs have been leaked on a Korean government agency that certifies telecommunications equipment. Using Google cache, we also found an LG OLED42C2 previously listed on LG Korea’s official website, confirming a 42-inch LG C2 OLED TV coming next year.

A table of the models leaked thus far, courtesy of FlatPanelsHD:

Model42″48″55″65″77″83″LG A2 OLED48A2OLED55A2OLED65A2OLED77A2 LG...

Continue reading...

They support VRR right?

I would LOVE to use one of these42" OLED's as a monitor, but quite frankly, my use case scares me from a burn in perspective.

I use my monitor all day every day working from home with Word/Excel/Outlook/etc menu elements statically on screen for hours at a time.

If only OLED didn't ahve a tendency to burn in

Would be nice if they put in a 'monitor mode' that lets the display act like a... monitor.

And perhaps applies defaults suitable for desktop use.

Pretty sure they have a “game” mode that is, for all intents and purposes, a “monitor” mode.

Pretty sure they have a “game” mode that is, for all intents and purposes, a “monitor” mode.
My C9's game mode engages pretty seamlessly. All I ever had to do was enable it on the ports I wanted and I don't know what it's looking at but it always knows my PC when I plug it into any of the enable ports. I don't have to do anything. I still have the option of adjusting some image settings but there are a few that get locked out.

Become a Patron!
Back