HBO Max Releases First Trailer for Ridley Scott’s Raised by Wolves Season Two

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
raised-by-wolves-season-two-poster-mother-with-snake-1024x576.jpg
Image: HBO Max

HBO Max has shared the first official trailer for the second season of its hit sci-fi streaming series, Raised by Wolves.

Executive produced by director Ridley Scott, Raised by Wolves centers around a pair of Androids who are sent on a mission to populate a distant planet called Kepler-22b following the destruction of Earth. The show has a very similar feel to Scott’s Alien prequel, Prometheus.

“In season two of RAISED BY WOLVES, Android partners Mother (Amanda Collin) and Father (Abubakar Salim), along with their brood of six human children, join a newly formed atheistic colony in Kepler 22 b’s mysterious tropical zone,” reads a synopsis from HBO Max.

“But navigating this strange new society is only the start of their troubles as Mother’s ‘natural child’ threatens to drive what little remains of the human race to...

Continue reading...

Oh yeah. I forgot about this series. I have the first season and never watched it.

I watched it. Pacing and focus of the story is kind of weird. There were parts I really like and others not so much. I'll at least start watching S2 when it comes out but not so sure if I'll finish it though. At the very least I'm glad RS is doing something Sci-Fi that is different to get over his angst with the Alien franchise.

How long has it been since the first season? Seems like a day and an age. Yeah, 2020. That's like a lot in dog years...

well it's about frick'n time
This show could very well be in the same "Alien" universe .. even though Ridley said there were no "direct" connections

Last edited:
well it's about frick'n time
This show could very well be in the same "Alien" universe .. even though Ridley said there were no "direct" connections
Yeah, such a convoluted thing. I also remember how the original Blade Runner had a reference to the off-world colonies as well which also hinted at a possible shared universe.

I watched the first season. It didn't exactly leave me waiting on the second.
Definitely some ups and downs for us. Like I said though, not really sure if we'll make it through the 2nd season but tbh that happens a lot with us with new shows these days, or at least for the better part of the last decade.

Become a Patron!
Back