Elon Musk Has Sold Nearly $40 Billion of Tesla Stock and Its 3rd-Largest Individual Shareholder Is Calling for a New CEO

I don't know if its the same guy... but his CEO worthieness was called into question for when he did the boring company, starlink, SpaceX, and every other little adventure that made the news.

This is the only dude I know who has at least 4 jobs and nobody wants to fire him. (or can.)

I don't know if its the same guy... but his CEO worthieness was called into question for when he did the boring company, starlink, SpaceX, and every other little adventure that made the news.

This is the only dude I know who has at least 4 jobs and nobody wants to fire him. (or can.)
Yep, it's the same guy.

I used to admire Elon but the last couple of years have seen him do some of the craziest sh!t the world never wanted to see. Maybe he got replaced with a pod person. Or maybe syphillis has warped his brain. Or maybe he was hiding his crazy all these years and the bi-polar ADHD real life person finally came out.

Either way... whatever.

I used to admire Elon but the last couple of years have seen him do some of the craziest sh!t the world never wanted to see. Maybe he got replaced with a pod person. Or maybe syphillis has warped his brain. Or maybe he was hiding his crazy all these years and the bi-polar ADHD real life person finally came out.

Either way... whatever.
Yeah, this. It was cute when it was fast cars and flame throwers. Now it’s just turned into a sad debacle. The world should have got him help after they saw what he named his kid. That isn’t “misunderstood genius” - those are cries for help.

Become a Patron!
Back