A somewhat awkward question . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've talked with Kyle about it in the past and he planned to keep the forums running indefinitely. So, unless he has some change of heart that's going to be the case for some time.

I've talked with Kyle about it in the past and he planned to keep the forums running indefinitely. So, unless he has some change of heart that's going to be the case for some time.
He seems very touchy about the subject, as he just permbanned me for asking about other gaming forums and stating there aren't enough active users in the gaming subforum.

Some things are setting Kyle off pretty quick. But after many ban's over there I've learned and simply requested he takes me out of the soapbox forum. I have a foul mouth at times and seemingly curse without thinking about it.

He seems very touchy about the subject, as he just permbanned me for asking about other gaming forums and stating there aren't enough active users in the gaming subforum.

very unfortunate that both you (M76) and Armenius were perma-banned at [H]...long standing members with over 10,000 posts for things that maybe deserved a ban of a few days, not a lifetime ban

Last edited:
very unfortunate that both you (M76) and Armenius were perma-banned at [H]...long standing members with over 10,000 posts for things that maybe deserved a ban of a few days, not a lifetime ban
Why was Armenius banned?
I just opened a topic asking if anyone knew some good gaming forums. I wasn't even looking for a tech forum, and last I checked [H] was primarily a tech forum. I don't know how that warrants even a few days ban. I wasn't disrespectful, I even stated I didn't hold anything against [H] just wanted some place with more users talking games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Become a Patron!
Back