AeroCool Adds 4F CPU Cooler to Cylon Product Line

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Aerocool-Cylon-4F-1024x576.jpg

Image:AeroCool

AeroCool has released the latest addition to their Cylon product line. This new CPU cooler will let AMD owners retain that look of the stock cooler while redirecting air from the CPU. It also fits a variety of Intel sockets. Some specs:

• Model: Cylon 4F
  • Addressable RGB
  • 4 x 6mm Thermal Heat Pipes
  • A cover over the cool for unidirectional air flow
  • Coating on fins to improve heat dissipation
  • TDP up to 145w
  • 800-1800 rpm
  • Hydraulic Bearing
  • MTBF 60000 hrs
  • Socket LGA 2066 / 2011 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775 / AM4 / AM3 +/ AM3 / AM2 + / AM2 / FM2 / FM1
  • 14-26 dBA
Having recently upgraded to Ryzen 7 I was surprised as to how much heat was sent onto the GPU from the stock CPU cooler on a x570 motherboard. A fan design such as this will solve that issue while allowing you to retain that look of the stock cooler if it’s a priority. It is also interesting how they’ve applied a shroud to direct the air to the rear of the case in order to further minimize heat in the case.

Last edited:
Looks alright ..but how does it perform?
I doubt we'll be doing a review of one but if I see one somewhere I'll try to remember to post a link here. I'm curious about it too. I haven't really seen anyone put a shroud around the cooler before to force the air in on direction. I've got my doubts about how that'll affect performance.

Looks a little similar to my ATC 800. Improved my temps by a few degrees over my Cooler Master T4/212.

Yup it's a fancy LED version of the 10+ year old Hyper 212 design

Become a Patron!
Back