Ahsoka Teaser Trailer Revealed at Star Wars Celebration Europe 2023

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Disney has revealed a new Ahsoka teaser trailer at its Star Wars Celebration Europe 2023 event with the series debut coming in August 2023 to Disney+. The new series sees the return of Anakin Skywalker's one-time padawan in her own series following her live-action debut in season 2 of The Mandalorian. The Ahsoka teaser trailer gives glimpses of a number of characters that fans of Star Wars Rebels are sure to recognize. From the feisty and mischievous astromech droid, Chopper, to Sabine Wren of Mandalore, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Hera Syndulla, Huyang, and more, the short two-minute clip packs in a lot during its short run.

See full article...

Oh man... I shouldn't get so hyped for this.

The spinoff of the spinoff of the spinoff.
It feels like they are throwing everything at the wall in a frenzy. Disney really doesn't know how to handle star wars.
All I feel is apathy and indifference.
Now if this was the trailer for a videogame I'd be excited, it looks like a videogame anyway, the CGI is that bad.

I think of I ever actively seek to watch starwars again it is if it ever becomes Lions Gate. You know R rated adult theme , and serious. Otherwise, nah.

Become a Patron!
Back