Alan Wake 2 Graphics Settings Performance Tested and Compared

Brent_Justice

Administrator
Staff member
Introduction We have a preliminary look at graphics settings and features performance in the new game Alan Wake 2 today. Please note that this is a preliminary at the game features, and focuses purely on the aspect of testing the quality options performance and comparing them, with a single graphics card. We haven’t had a […]

See full article...

Thanks for the detailed write-up. I'm sorely tempted to get this game even though I'm not really into the story due to how amazing it looks. I've been seeing videos popping up and I'm surprised at how good it can look in different parts.

Thank you as well for the write up. I got this game free with my video card. Plays great in 4K on my 4080 with max settings. After hearing about how demanding this game would be I am pleasantly surprised.

Ok so you were testing at 4k which is standard these days... but what video card were you using? Yes it was an Nvidia card... or was the intent here just to show how the options impacted an nvidia 4000 series video card?

Ok so you were testing at 4k which is standard these days... but what video card were you using? Yes it was an Nvidia card... or was the intent here just to show how the options impacted an nvidia 4000 series video card?

How the heck did I miss that?! Soorry my bad. I thought I went through every page looking for that exact table. My bad.

All of the graphs are labeled with GeForce RTX 4090 on them. It's written on every single graph.

All of the graphs are labeled with GeForce RTX 4090 on them. It's written on every single graph.
Yea I read this and was like. what graphs... I went back and looked and I scrolled down... to the Join our discussion link... and NEVER went past the ad jump to see the pages link. The navigation thing at the top I always miss and almost never use because it doesn't look like there's anything to it. So yea I completely flubbed that one... thought it was a 1 page short article and didn't catch anything else.

Become a Patron!
Back