Amazon UK Customers Receiving Random Items Instead of Their PS5 Orders

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
amazon-logo-cityscape-1024x576.jpg
Image: Amazon

As if the stress of finding a PlayStation 5 wasn’t enough, imagine receiving an unwanted substitution instead. As reported by Eurogamer, numerous Amazon UK customers who preordered Sony’s next-gen console ended up getting random items (e.g., foot massagers, Nerf guns, and rice) instead.

This is what my ps5 looks like! Lol. F@#k you @AmazonUK. pic.twitter.com/xO3gd3jzCy— David hill (@hilly_cfc) November 19, 2020

So went to open my PlayStation 5 that I ordered from...

Continue reading...

Hey, it's the holiday thievin' season. People just gettin' their loot on.

Can't say I've ever seen stuff like this with Amazon drivers because we simply don't have them where I live, yet. However, I've had my share of sketchy things that resemble the no delivery/failed these people have had but with USPS. There was one day I actually had our front door open(glass door) while keeping an eye at the mailbox only to see when the mail truck came, left, and voila my order was marked delivered but nothing in the box. Funny how many times I've seen something marked as delivered and it only showed up days after I called and emailed reporting on it. I honestly cringe anytime I see Amazon picks 'em for shipping and just hope for the best. In another thread, someone mentioned problems getting a CRG9 monitor thru Amazon and I had my own problem that involved USPS on that order. Judging by this story, and my own experiences, various shippers have some problems with honest delivery personnel when it comes to Amazon orders.

I think with this rash others that did get ps5's will now pile on. But this is again due to scalpers. Watch your high ticket items this season!!!

Become a Patron!
Back