AMD Announces Ryzen 7000X3D Series, Radeon RX 7000 Series Graphics for Laptops, and More at CES 2023

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
AMD has confirmed that its family of Zen 4 desktop CPUs will be expanding with the addition of three new 65-watt Ryzen 7000 Series processors and three new Ryzen 7000X3D Series processors with 3D V-cache Technology, something that AMD says enables the premium CPUs to offer the ultimate performance for gamers.

See full article...

I like the specs for the 7900X3D. I'll be keeping an eye out for that one.

I just hope they price them a little better than they did with the 5800X3D at launch.

I still haven't installed the 7950 I got for christmas, and now there is a v3d. Ah well, not jumping in now - maybe I get a 8950v3d next year

Yea these look nice but knowing I'll spend 2x the cpu on a motherboard and ram... I'm just happy to hold off. Maybe a video card this year.

Yea these look nice but knowing I'll spend 2x the cpu on a motherboard and ram... I'm just happy to hold off. Maybe a video card this year.
That 5900x will still do a lot for at least another year. Prices for the mobo/ram stuff are dropping but I'm unsure of these. If I can get all 3 for around $1000-$1300 I'd be happy. I can reuse my SATA drives until the next BF or when the July sales happen if they're good enough.

That's the one I would definitely spring for, were I in the market for an all-new system (or rather, if I had the cash at this time).
Brother, I hope you can come into some just enjoy a bit more :) I admit this is likely to be my last build until I retire in about 10 years, and even then I'm not sure how much more I'll do after that since I'm not planning on having that much disposable income then.

Become a Patron!
Back