AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Graphics Cards Could Be Hard to Find at Launch

Yeah ok, but was those purchased for the main reason to then sell it at ripoff levels, or just to own?.
Though I'm sure it happened, I don't think the main reason for the rush was to then rip people off but was simply to own.
Thats a key difference.
Funny the only reason I knew the xbox was launched was because offerup was flooded with xboxes at very high prices. I mean absurd.

Perhaps companies should start their offerings at double or triple the intended price and drop down quickly as availability increases.
You know first edition pricing!!! Xbox x only 1299. Then by January 499. Yeah try and scalp @1299. Good luck.

The thread title makes my blood pressure go up every day I see it....
No worries no worries, it will all be in offerup within hours.. if not before!.
Thinking about it, and seeing the flood of overpriced xboxes and ps5s ... Is there REAL demand?. I wonder how much this obscures the issue.

Well it has more to do with I want it, but can't have it.

Upgrade itch always hits hard this time of year. ;)

I plan on getting to my local microcenter (I'm lucky) at about 5am on the 18th. Crossed fingers here.
I'll have to travel about 40 Miles to my local Microcenter... Knowing my luck I'm gonna be spending over 90 minutes on the TSP for naught.. Only consolation will be the delicious Bacon, Egg and Cheese on a Hard-roll and delectable Coffee.. ;)

I've had a lucid moment and decided to hold off. Do some early christmas shopping instead and think video cards after.

I've had a lucid moment and decided to hold off. Do some early christmas shopping instead and think video cards after.
The best part of all this waiting is that it certainly has curbed my impulse shopping.

Well not 100% but at least for PC parts..

20201114-171923.jpg

Become a Patron!
Back