ASRock X570 Creator Motherboard Review

Dan_D

Administrator
Staff member
Introduction

ASRock is known for being the brand that brings more features and value at a given price point than the other top tier manufacturers. Indeed, the X570 Creator has a feature set more in line with a pricier motherboard. It’s still around $500 at the time of this writing. This particular offering is aimed at content creation professionals and thus, has a feature set and aesthetic along those lines.

ASRock is a brand we hadn’t covered before. Largely, because we had no real relationship with them. We reached out to them in order to establish one and they were kind enough to send us the ASRock X570 Creator.

The ASRock X570 Creator

This is a relatively high end...

Continue reading...

Pretty good review, too large for my next build (itx) but I have seen multiple ASRock itx boards that I'm interested in (Phantom X570, 550 and B550M-ITX/AC). Hopefully the quality trickles down from their high end to lower tier offerings.

Pretty good review, too large for my next build (itx) but I have seen multiple ASRock itx boards that I'm interested in (Phantom X570, 550 and B550M-ITX/AC). Hopefully the quality trickles down from their high end to lower tier offerings.

I have the Asrock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac and it has been solid so far.

Unfortunately, I haven't worked with any of their newer ITX offerings (or anything else) so I can't speak to that. The last ITX ASRock board I looked at was an X99-ITX/ac (I think) and that was a **** fine motherboard. But that's not exactly lower end.

My x570 Phantom ITX has been serving me just fine, and I'll find out what sort of magic it can do with memory once I grab a 4750G sometime in the coming couple of weeks.

Nice review! I like Asrock, this might be a contender for my Ryzen 4xxx upgrade

Unfortunately, I haven't worked with any of their newer ITX offerings (or anything else) so I can't speak to that. The last ITX ASRock board I looked at was an X99-ITX/ac (I think) and that was a **** fine motherboard. But that's not exactly lower end.
I hate to admit I wanted to toy around with their X299 itx platform but it was so unreasonable then and even more so now.

I sold one for a ridiculous amount of money awhile back.
**** you Dan! Next time message me first!! Jk
I was looking around saw some for 700. Anything above 250 and I’m out when it comes to collecting old hardware for fun. Ok I’ve got a few exceptions... (6800U/X800XTPE)

Become a Patron!
Back