ASRock X570 PG Velocita Motherboard Review

Dan_D

Administrator
Staff member
Article-Dress-Up-1-1-1024x248.png

Introduction

ASRock describes its Velocita as: “Packed with uncompromised performance as well as relentless appearance.” Velocita is a new entry in the Phantom Gaming series.

The “Velocita” appears to be a performance-oriented nameplate within the Phantom Gaming line. It’s a nameplate I hadn’t seen before. Looking at ASRock’s site, the closest analogy I could come up with is that the X570 PG Velocita is something akin to an ASUS ROG STRIX-E if I had to make a direct price/market position comparison.

Being perfectly honest, uncompromised performance usually means expensive. The fact...

Continue reading...

Nice and thorough review Dan!

I like Asrock. I don't if I $250 like them though. I tend to stick to the $100-150 range, but I don't OC much anymore (outside of PBO)

Nice and thorough review Dan!

I like Asrock. I don't if I $250 like them though. I tend to stick to the $100-150 range, but I don't OC much anymore (outside of PBO)
I've paid quite a bit more for ASRock boards, but we're talking 10Gbit etc that adds quickly to the BOM.

But other than the edges that are usually just a tad rougher than say ASUS boards, I've had pretty good luck with them.

Thanks, @Dan_D for the great review. The price isn't too bad for an x570 board. Some launched at $499+, so at $264 this actually brings some decent offerings for those not looking into extreme overclocking.

I was skittish of ASRock stuff in the beginning, but after owning a couple, I don't mind them.

I still prefer Gigabyte stuff personally.

Nice to see ASRock is keeping the options open for us diy fellas. Good review 👍

Looks like a solid board for the money. Did ASRock discontinued the X570 Taichi which was at $299?

I was skittish of ASRock stuff in the beginning, but after owning a couple, I don't mind them.

I still prefer Gigabyte stuff personally.

Nice to see ASRock is keeping the options open for us diy fellas. Good review 👍

ASRock is still hit and miss in my experience.

Looks like a solid board for the money. Did ASRock discontinued the X570 Taichi which was at $299?

I don't think so.

Become a Patron!
Back